Healing begins with YOU by sticking to your recommended treatment plan!
Download, print and fill out the new patient paperwork here
- If you are experiencing low back pain, print and complete the low back assessment
- If you are experiencing neck or upper back pain, print and complete the neck assessment
- Please bring completed paperwork with you to your appointment, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may fax to (502) 423-0719
Call us to schedule your new patient appointment (502) 423-0500.
New patients are scheduled outside of our regular "open" hours to ensure an efficient amount of time is set aside for the doctor to conduct a comprehensive analysis, exam, and get to know YOU! The average initial appointment time is 45 minutes in length.
We ask you arrive 15 mins. prior to your initial visit to review/complete paperwork and have any insurance questions answered
- Once your paperwork has been reviewed, you will be given a tour of our office and seated in our consultation/examination suite.
- At this time, a thorough case history of your chief complaints and a comprehensive examination will be performed. After the history and examination, x-rays may be taken if necessary.
- Once the examination is completed and x-rays are taken (if necessary), the doctor will review your x-rays (if applicable) and make sure you are a candidate for chiropractic treatment.
- A gentle manipulation (adjustment) will be performed to correct any misalignments in your spine in order to restore your body's ability to heal itself.
- Beth or Julie will get you re-scheduled for your follow-up appointment the next day where the doctor will review your Report of Findings of the x-rays and discuss recommended treatment plan along with home exercises/stretches (Dr. Drew's homework!).
- Every subsequent visit will consist of your adjustment and any necessary therapies. Average appointment time- 30 minutes.
Most major insurances accepted including Anthem, Aetna, UnitedHealthcare, Humana, Medicare, Passport, & Caresource. We will gladly verify your chiropractic covereage prior to your appointment. We also offer ChiroHealthUSA, a national discount network for those who are uninsured.